Whitefish River To go back to a place much simpler than this
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Perhaps it was because this was her first home since leaving the clan's lands. Maybe that is why she felt such an affinity for Kaistleoki and all its inhabitants. The river too. It was the first safe place she could call home after what felt like a lifetime of traveling on her own. Away from all the tribulations of the Vale. She loved that place and all its inhabitants too - but lately, its presence was weighing. Watching Yuudai and Hiromi in love at a distance while she feared and avoided her own husband, it felt wrong, she felt wrong. Jealous.

Jealous of them both.

That Hiromi was happy with Yuudai without her, even if Yuudai did invite her into their life. She didn't want to be the extra. The third wheel. It didn't help that Ibis had also found love. It hurt to watch it all, even if she truly was happy for them. 

Before drowning in her own self-loathing once again, a voice called out to her. One that was unfamiliar but she was not scared... they smelled like Kaistleoki and thus, was an ally. Turning to see the male approach, she offered a kind smile. Hello~ he looked familiar, like a passing glance perhaps, remembering his place in the pack creation meeting of Kaistleoki. Wow, how many was she not aware of even since then?!

I'm sorry, you seem familiar but... I cannot remember you very well. My name is Reiko, I was a part of Kaistleoki last summer, I helped set them up before I... disappeared.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
RE: To go back to a place much simpler than this - by Reiko - May 24, 2020, 06:19 PM