Whitefish River To go back to a place much simpler than this
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Thank you~ Cerulean eyes glanced down at the prey offered, her belly ached for food after all the traveling, and yet she would wait until on her own to satisfy it than to start stuffing her face in Emrik's presence. Leaning on the opposite side so she may face Emrik while he sat and she lay, feeling the lump on her abdomen shift with the new position and finding it quite comfortable if she could say so herself. 

I have. With a quick look around to see if @Collision was lurking nearby, she turned her attention back to Emrik when he wasn't anywhere seen just yet. He is somewhere. It is his first time in Kaistleoki, I believe he is getting acquainted. His name is Collision, and he's been a great help since his joining. And she couldn't thank him enough for all his hard work. If it weren't for him, she might never have found peace in sleep again, or an appetite to follow. 

I have a few days until I'm due - I thought a quick visit before I am den bound would be nice. Not to mention it was a quick vacation from all the havoc too... but she didn't need to tell every one of her own personal matters. They probably didn't care for it either.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
RE: To go back to a place much simpler than this - by Reiko - May 24, 2020, 07:29 PM