Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,528 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Private 
!

While her welcome committee had been an absolutely adorable distraction, Maia knew she couldn't delay too long.  Doing so would only make this harder and if she was going to be any kind of scout, she couldn't just... not deliver messages.  Even messages that were awful.

But this one wasn't awful, right?  It was no news, but it wasn't bad news, unless no news WAS bad news... ugh.  She was still tired from the trip, but before she ACTUALLY went and got a nap, she knew she should find @Eljay.

Eljay!  Hey!  Umm.... are you.... around? She asked, her voice loud in the quiet forest.  She thought he still stayed around the nest... but then again, she wasn't sure.  She hadn't really been around him much before, actually, outside of random meetings either outside the territory or about.  That was a weird thought, actually.  She hadn't met a lot of the pack, it felt like, not in a way that was super duper friend-making.  It just felt like every time she got to know a wolf, they vanished, and then she'd been on trips, and everything with her family last year, and wow.  Yeah.

She sat down with a small huff, listening.  She'd get up and keep looking in a minute, just a little break, then she'd be good.
Messages In This Thread
Don't like where I'm at, 34 was bad, so I just turn to 35 - by Maia - May 26, 2020, 12:09 AM