Firefly Ravine they sing the songs of grace with their hands over my face
Moonglow
Gamma
w a y w a r d s o n
266 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Sorry for the wait! Replies should start to be regular again now
Valiant had become distracted between calling for Alejandro and reaching the water; he was gazing off into the dark tangle of woods, entranced by the flickering lights. He knew that when the ocean had flickering lights — blue, usually — it was called phosphorescence, but not what (he imagined) this similar phenomenon was called in the forest. The word effervescence occured to him, but he was not at all sure what that word might mean.

The sound of Alejandro's voice had him whirling around, ears thrust forward in alarm. But it took all of an instant to recognize his friend and for that brutish defensiveness to melt away.

"You're still here," he said in a voice like a laugh, his tail tip flicking droplets of water as it wagged. "I was worried you'd moved on already," he admitted, closing the distance between them with a few measured steps to try and take in the scents on the other male's pelt.
Messages In This Thread
RE: they sing the songs of grace with their hands over my face - by Valiant - June 25, 2020, 12:26 PM