Sawtooth Spire sailing through the mist, into the abyss, if you knew, would you sail out to me?
ᴀ ᴠᴀʟʟᴜᴍ ᴏғ ғᴀɪʀʏ ᴛᴀʟᴇs
sᴍᴀsʜᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ
248 Posts
Ooc — daphne
Away
i jus.. i just found out rubber boas give birth to live young sooooooooooo ಠ_ಠ

devil child by all means, but her giggle could also be chalked up to the fact that phae was endlessly amused by the oddities of the world around her, and there was so much world around her she had yet to explore. this giant worm was her new favorite thing, how could she keep the clucks and cackles from fleeing their coop in her tummy?! 
she glanced over at mama when she noticed the flustered note in her question and slapped her paws on the ground to cut off the snake's trajectory again before responding, "wwwwwell nod soo much sidding as much eading them," she gave her pink friend spaghetti a pointed look, "worms ead dirt, nod eggs, dulip! like ... see me!"
phaedra proceeded to claw up the earth and munch on mouthfuls of dirt. a kaleidoscope of expressions crossed her features as she tried to resolve how she felt about this decision, her tastebuds contemplating this new cuisine with reservations.
alas, the stubborn girl-child perservered, "mmmmh, sooo y-umb-myyyy," she mumbled between reluctant munches. 
Messages In This Thread