Whitefish River I try to hide it, but I know that it's gonna show
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Private 
@Ira
@Dandelion @Primrose @Blackberry @Nutmeg welcome too
set for early morning 5/29

She was getting too uncomfortable to sleep for long periods of time, which meant she often napped randomly throughout the day. Usually she was woken by the unbearable urge to pee or the feeling of not being able to breath if she shifted into a weird position while sleeping. Her worries over the continued disappearance of Evergreen and Winterbourne and the stress it was causing Ira were what woke her early this morning. She checked on the new mother often throughout the day, probably to the extent of being a bother, but she didn't care. And it didn't help her worries that the Constable was greeting strangers at the borders so soon after giving birth. It wasn't like it was an uneventful birth either; the puppies had come early and she had needed help, and Speedy just needed her to rest. 

Mind heavy with worry and body already protesting her business, she pulled a rabbit from the nearest cache and headed to Ira's den. When she arrived, she paused at the entrance, setting the food down to call out: Ira? She made it a point to never just barge in even if she visited many times a day. Besides, she might be sleeping and the absolute last thing the healer ever wanted to do was wake her when she was resting.
Messages In This Thread
I try to hide it, but I know that it's gonna show - by Speedy - May 29, 2020, 01:18 AM