Razorback Ridge the best part of waking up is still a mystery to me
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
There were very few she met and would meet again after a while unless they were in the same pack, or even the sister pack in this case. She often thought of herself to be forgettable, so even as the male who she had only met once before came around looking for her in particular, well, it brought happiness. Even if it was for some fungi!

Of course~ and she would keep to her word. She'd watch over him while the effects took place and she would be sure to help should things turn sour. I think I saw some not too far from here... Now that she had spent more time within the vale and the surrounding mountains, Reiko was getting more familiar with the grounds and what it brought. Come on, I'll show you!

Now that she was not heavy with children, Reiko was a fountain of energy, ready to run in every which direction.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the best part of waking up is still a mystery to me - by Reiko - June 17, 2020, 01:50 PM