Northstar Vale Let My Body Do Me Right
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
This had become her new favourite thing. Spending time with the puppies who seemed to be growing bigger each and every day, already the Empress found herself dreading the day they were too old to need her anymore. The days where her kisses were embarrassing and not encouraging or an expression of pure love. Then, there it was. The first things to show that they were growing oh so quickly. Hotaru was the first to get her legs, her eyes seemed to be opening too as she struggled to a stand and slowly started moving forward the best she could. 

Pride swelled into the mother's chest, watching as the little one did her very best with the first few steps. Feeling the sorrow of their growth grow as well, but pride was far too powerful to feel anything else in this moment as she watched the princess with awe. It didn't come to a shock that the little girl stumbled and fell, wailing in response and Reiko was quick to respond with a few gentle licks to soothe the princess. 

There, there. You did so well~ No need to cry, you'll grow strong enough very soon. Uncertain if Hotaru could hear now too, the mother's voice was soft and encouraging, deciding to hum a little tune all the while still trying to soothe the princess with a few licks. She sang a lullaby to see if that could ease the sudden scare of the princess caused by the fall. The same lullaby Reiko's own mother sang to her years ago - and still to this day she remembered every word.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Let My Body Do Me Right - by Hotaru - June 03, 2020, 05:47 PM
RE: Let My Body Do Me Right - by Reiko - June 05, 2020, 05:40 PM
RE: Let My Body Do Me Right - by Hotaru - June 05, 2020, 08:37 PM
RE: Let My Body Do Me Right - by Reiko - June 10, 2020, 11:44 AM
RE: Let My Body Do Me Right - by Hotaru - June 10, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: Let My Body Do Me Right - by Reiko - June 17, 2020, 01:42 PM
RE: Let My Body Do Me Right - by Hotaru - June 17, 2020, 04:19 PM
RE: Let My Body Do Me Right - by Reiko - June 17, 2020, 05:21 PM
RE: Let My Body Do Me Right - by Hotaru - June 17, 2020, 06:16 PM
RE: Let My Body Do Me Right - by Reiko - June 25, 2020, 07:11 AM