Northstar Vale Let My Body Do Me Right
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Continuing on the ballad, she didn't put much thought into the language chosen just yet - unafraid of confusing the little girl since Reiko believed she couldn't really hear her after all more than just some sounds. The child's signals were well understood and of course the new mother would continue until the song would end. A souvenir from her home, what did you get? - Hmm? She song stopped for just a moment, right before finishing and nosed the little girl softly, playfully trying to tickle Hotaru with a gentle nosing. Hmm Hotaru? What did you get?

Pulling back to watch her child with utmost awe. Was it a toy drum and a Sho flute? Of course the child could not respond, but that didn't matter. Reiko loved talking to her children, regardless if they could listen or hear.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Let My Body Do Me Right - by Hotaru - June 03, 2020, 05:47 PM
RE: Let My Body Do Me Right - by Reiko - June 05, 2020, 05:40 PM
RE: Let My Body Do Me Right - by Hotaru - June 05, 2020, 08:37 PM
RE: Let My Body Do Me Right - by Reiko - June 10, 2020, 11:44 AM
RE: Let My Body Do Me Right - by Hotaru - June 10, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: Let My Body Do Me Right - by Reiko - June 17, 2020, 01:42 PM
RE: Let My Body Do Me Right - by Hotaru - June 17, 2020, 04:19 PM
RE: Let My Body Do Me Right - by Reiko - June 17, 2020, 05:21 PM
RE: Let My Body Do Me Right - by Hotaru - June 17, 2020, 06:16 PM
RE: Let My Body Do Me Right - by Reiko - June 25, 2020, 07:11 AM