Sawtooth Spire River of Swedish Fish
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
it was me or them. they were all trying to kill me too. a pause is given and a soft sigh passes thru praimfaya's lips. there is no time for fear. fear will only get you killed. she does not admit to gracious that she only feels a thrill when she fights; a high of her blood that excites her. i wear a mark for each upon my left shoulder to honor them. for she'd taken no real pleasure in killing fellow children, of wolves that could've been her friends, perhaps, would they have been born different.

i will gladly teach you to fight, if you desire to learn, praimfaya offers and then hesitates, frowning slightly at the older woman's words. she doesn't know gracious well, but with the years she has on her? praimfaya doubts that she has done nothing to prove her worth. sometimes... the wanheda broaches carefully, slowly. as if the subject were waters she was dipping a toe into to test the temperature. we do little things everyday to prove our worth. its not always as obvious as, well, the sadgeda. that was just the way of her people ...even then they had no viable proof that the commanders were of one family, a bloodline; and considering praimfaya had no idea she was related to the last great commander, having it be apart of a bloodline was entirely plausible.
Messages In This Thread
River of Swedish Fish - by Gracious - June 04, 2020, 07:05 PM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by RIP Praimfaya - June 06, 2020, 07:51 AM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by Gracious - June 06, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by RIP Praimfaya - June 07, 2020, 05:44 AM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by Gracious - June 07, 2020, 09:30 PM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by RIP Praimfaya - June 09, 2020, 05:02 AM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by Gracious - June 17, 2020, 06:50 PM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by RIP Praimfaya - June 18, 2020, 05:37 AM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by Gracious - June 30, 2020, 12:38 AM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by RIP Praimfaya - July 02, 2020, 04:05 AM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by Gracious - July 10, 2020, 10:57 PM