Northstar Vale I returned to a stand of pines
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Would it be alright if we date this to a current date @Celara?? if not let me know please, I can adjust!

After the meeting, Reiko had spent most of her time in the den. Tending to the children, dreaming, wasting away to skin and bones. She was thin, her hair was wiry and it lost its sheen or plush touch. The pups still needed milk for a little while longer, and she poured all her efforts into them - today tho, as they were growing more as individuals and were more mobile, she felt it was okay to leave them to find something to eat.

@Collision was gone, his scent was fading from the lands quickly. @Yuudai was nowhere to be found either. The last images of him she remembered were covered in blood - the sight made her stomach churn. She didn't quite know what was happening, uncertain of what to think or what to do; there was just the one thing she was certain of.

She needed food.

She had to feed herself in order to take care of the three little ones and seeing one of the newest members already hunting, Reiko quietly padded up to her and spoke softly with a smile as natural and kind as she could muster in her state. They're slippery little things, aren't they? At least with groundhogs, they didn't need to chase or really fight it. All they had to do was coordinate really.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
I returned to a stand of pines - by Celara - June 14, 2020, 10:44 AM
RE: I returned to a stand of pines - by Reiko - June 23, 2020, 01:09 PM
RE: I returned to a stand of pines - by Celara - June 23, 2020, 07:57 PM
RE: I returned to a stand of pines - by Reiko - June 25, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: I returned to a stand of pines - by Celara - June 25, 2020, 03:37 PM
RE: I returned to a stand of pines - by Reiko - June 27, 2020, 08:20 PM
RE: I returned to a stand of pines - by Celara - July 01, 2020, 01:16 AM
RE: I returned to a stand of pines - by Reiko - July 03, 2020, 07:48 PM
RE: I returned to a stand of pines - by Celara - July 06, 2020, 08:00 PM
RE: I returned to a stand of pines - by Reiko - July 17, 2020, 12:54 PM
RE: I returned to a stand of pines - by Celara - July 23, 2020, 06:45 PM