Northstar Vale I returned to a stand of pines
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Patience would be a strange word to use as Reiko watched Celara prepare her side of the hunt. No thought truly went through her mind, nor did she feel the inevitable ticking of time trickle by as she stood there waiting for the dance to begin between hunter and the hunted. Right now, she just existed in the moment and paid enough attention to see that her companion was finally trying to signal something to her.

Was it to frighten the prairie-dog toward Celara? That's what it seemed to be... Well, at least she didn't have to do the killing blow, that alone she was thankful for. Once she was certain that was what Celara wanted, Reiko began her part of the hunt and began barking at the hole, digging, and hoping that her loud pitch barking would scare the groundhog toward her companion and not to some other hole.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
I returned to a stand of pines - by Celara - June 14, 2020, 10:44 AM
RE: I returned to a stand of pines - by Reiko - June 23, 2020, 01:09 PM
RE: I returned to a stand of pines - by Celara - June 23, 2020, 07:57 PM
RE: I returned to a stand of pines - by Reiko - June 25, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: I returned to a stand of pines - by Celara - June 25, 2020, 03:37 PM
RE: I returned to a stand of pines - by Reiko - June 27, 2020, 08:20 PM
RE: I returned to a stand of pines - by Celara - July 01, 2020, 01:16 AM
RE: I returned to a stand of pines - by Reiko - July 03, 2020, 07:48 PM
RE: I returned to a stand of pines - by Celara - July 06, 2020, 08:00 PM
RE: I returned to a stand of pines - by Reiko - July 17, 2020, 12:54 PM
RE: I returned to a stand of pines - by Celara - July 23, 2020, 06:45 PM