Blackfoot Forest and the things that i've loved are the things i have lost
ᴀ ᴠᴀʟʟᴜᴍ ᴏғ ғᴀɪʀʏ ᴛᴀʟᴇs
sᴍᴀsʜᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ
248 Posts
Ooc — daphne
Away
sighing out a quavery breath, phaedra stirred to her feet and half-turned to reconvene with her little pathfinder when she sensed with what felt like a hot blush in her heart that wolven presence in the glade was now plural. a pale ear listed toward the trees where caintigern chastised her for her foolishness, but she only heard his claws scratch against the bark as he juked high in the branches to avoid searching eyes.

the woman crooned, but it didn't initially register as a question to the girl. phaedra plucked her gaze from where she wanted to go and turned to regard aerasha, conscious of an uneasy feeling souring her stomach. "ähm," eyes cast about the trees before she turned fully around and cranked the last of tears from their valve. "had d' pee, es gab eine scary noise, das isd alles," she said clumsily to the woman, bringing her gaze to her milktea features; the scarring of her leg drew her climbing eye. papa had scars all over, so she didn't linger rudely before finding the gentle impression of her finder (hopefully not keeper).

word of her midnight rendezvous could not reach her parent's ears so she was unsure how to compose herself and teethed her lower lip, letting an uncomfortable silence file in.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and the things that i've loved are the things i have lost - by Phaedra - August 01, 2020, 02:46 AM