Blackfoot Forest and the things that i've loved are the things i have lost
ᴀ ᴠᴀʟʟᴜᴍ ᴏғ ғᴀɪʀʏ ᴛᴀʟᴇs
sᴍᴀsʜᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ
248 Posts
Ooc — daphne
Away
sucking on her lip, phaedra glanced anxiously between aerasha and the gently susurrant twilit gables. wanna go find it? were it the truth she was telling, finding the source of the scary noise would have been the last thing phaedra would have gone for. scary noises rarely proximated unscary things, she found.

though they sometimes did. like thunderstorms, and the halloo of owls, and the settling of grandfatherly trees.

however, under the aegis of her lie, the fletched child stared down and shifted her paws about before looking up again. "ich lüge sie sehr an," she clad in the secrecy of her father tongue, the urge to smile spasming on her mouth, but she managed a trembling frown instead—as though she lipped some sentence that translated the extent of her fright.

"go ... find?" she drew on in common, canting her head towards the lovely dove-like woman. the child blinked naifly, then suddenly her eyes widened and her ears fluttered, head swiveling to their left as if she'd heard the noise again.

caintigern took a spontaneous cue and bounced on the limb of a dry branch, causing it to splinter and snap in two. he scrambled higher before he too fell with the weak bough, causing quite a racket amongst roosting birds who took wing with fretful and inimical shrieks as he hastily trampled over their nests.

"dass! dass!" she whimpered, feigning a frantic mannerisms, "du ... find? chase g-go w-way?" phaedra suggested with a pleading edge.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and the things that i've loved are the things i have lost - by Phaedra - August 02, 2020, 01:29 AM