Redsand Canyon mastered from the souls of pain and heartbreak
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
the male that greeted her finally offers his name: derg and calls himself the overseer; obviously a man of rank as donovan himself was. she suspects that derg took nemisis' place at the helm beside the founding leader of the saints. i'd like that. praimfaya says genuinely with a wag of her tail. she did enjoy sparring — a lot — but she would not deny herself the opportunity to suss out who was strong in the pack and how they fought. he inquires what made her leave her pack, left unnamed by her for their protection largely — though hela knows where she was from. one of the medics that kept me from dying came to visit — well, stryx hadn't came to see her specifically, but that wasn't the point she was trying to make. my leader chased her off even after being told she saved me. it made me feel like i didn't matter. it had annoyed her, but it wasn't as big of a deal as praimfaya was presently making it out to be.

and the other leader...well their priority didn't feel like it was on the pack. i was sent on a fool's mission to locate a missing child and returned empty pawed. though this had been a slight concern of praimfaya's, she didn't hold it against mahler, not in reality; despite how her scarred lips twisted with annoyance.
Messages In This Thread
RE: mastered from the souls of pain and heartbreak - by RIP Praimfaya - August 01, 2020, 08:15 PM