Redsand Canyon Please fill up my soul [Pack Hunt]
Tha gràin agam air an t-saoghal
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
Sorry for the delay
They came, and he listened to them share ideas.
They proposed that they chase them, Renard suggested the ambush.
Praimfaya offered on how to organise themselves, which was very useful for all to hear.

He looked across to the catacombs, the entrance yawning in the near distance. The heard, clearly having spotted the gathering, nervous and ready to run.
There was no hope of them catching them like they may an elk.

"Thank you all for your suggestions," he replied, looking to the pack.
He was organising this, and he was going to direct them.
"Praimfaya, you take charge of the group who will go for the kill. You, Donovan, and Nyra will follow them up from the rear, keep them running." He looked to the wolves he mentioned, hoping they would be a good team. Praimfaya could do with a challenge to prove her stengths, and Donovan would be close by to assess that, should she want to take a more leadership role in the pack.
They seemed to all have the right strengths to do so and perhaps not as much speed as the herding team.
"I, Dove, and Renard will herd them towards the catacombs. There, they will slow and struggle and you three can strike, we will do so too if we have the chance. We all need to  keep them in a bunch, but no worries if one gets away, but close up any escapes."
Any way they can get free will result in them all scattering and being useless.

He looked over them looking for confirmation in their eyes before he turned, his tail raising to signify he was leading them. Fuck what Renard thinks.
And with that, he started to trot out, more instructions falling from his lips to Dove and Renard, though loud enough for Praimfaya to hear.
"Renard, take the far side, let the others come up behind. Keep them together. Dove, you're with me to steer them in the right direction, and Renard and the others will be able to keep them for veering too far off course."
And with that, he started into a lope, expecting them to all fall into their positions and roles.
|  •  •  |
Messages In This Thread
Please fill up my soul [Pack Hunt] - by Derg - August 04, 2020, 09:53 AM
RE: Please fill up my soul [Pack Hunt] - by Dove - August 04, 2020, 02:06 PM
RE: Please fill up my soul [Pack Hunt] - by RIP Fury - August 04, 2020, 02:18 PM
RE: Please fill up my soul [Pack Hunt] - by Renard - August 04, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: Please fill up my soul [Pack Hunt] - by RIP Praimfaya - August 05, 2020, 10:02 AM
RE: Please fill up my soul [Pack Hunt] - by RIP Fury - August 06, 2020, 12:11 AM
RE: Please fill up my soul [Pack Hunt] - by Derg - August 08, 2020, 09:50 AM
RE: Please fill up my soul [Pack Hunt] - by RIP Praimfaya - August 08, 2020, 10:58 AM
RE: Please fill up my soul [Pack Hunt] - by Renard - August 08, 2020, 11:34 AM
RE: Please fill up my soul [Pack Hunt] - by Necahual - August 08, 2020, 02:02 PM
RE: Please fill up my soul [Pack Hunt] - by RIP Fury - August 08, 2020, 10:49 PM
RE: Please fill up my soul [Pack Hunt] - by Dove - August 12, 2020, 05:23 AM
RE: Please fill up my soul [Pack Hunt] - by Derg - August 12, 2020, 07:17 AM
RE: Please fill up my soul [Pack Hunt] - by RIP Fury - August 16, 2020, 06:43 PM
RE: Please fill up my soul [Pack Hunt] - by RIP Praimfaya - August 20, 2020, 04:34 AM
RE: Please fill up my soul [Pack Hunt] - by Derg - August 21, 2020, 12:41 PM
RE: Please fill up my soul [Pack Hunt] - by Renard - August 22, 2020, 04:03 AM
RE: Please fill up my soul [Pack Hunt] - by RIP Fury - August 26, 2020, 05:48 PM
RE: Please fill up my soul [Pack Hunt] - by RIP Praimfaya - August 27, 2020, 12:12 PM