Hushed Willows staccato mamba
Moonglow
Gamma
w a y w a r d s o n
286 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
After the awkward reunion with Reif, Valiant had not expected to be recieved so well by Sundance. He was heartened, however, when the other boy was quick to show affection, just as Brave had been. Maybe it had been Reif's problem after all?

"It's me," he confirmed, noticing something about Sundance that he had not, in his youth. They had the same pale pelt and ashen markings — as did Valiant's sister, Minnow. This did not prove anything to him, because he was already under the impression that they were somehow cousins — and also, that Sundance had been named after Valiant's father, Sunny — but it was a comfort all the same to see their similarities; he was among family who cared for him after all.

"Where have you been?" he asked, but his voice was not at all accusing — rather, he seemed eager to hear about Sundance's life. "Oh — but wait. I just want you to know that I saw Reif maybe... two months ago. We talked, and he seemed to be in good health. A bit sad, though. He asked if I'd seen you or Atwood. He said he'd seen Cam, too."
Messages In This Thread
staccato mamba - by Valiant - August 05, 2020, 10:44 PM
RE: staccato mamba - by Sundance - August 06, 2020, 03:50 AM
RE: staccato mamba - by Valiant - August 19, 2020, 08:46 PM
RE: staccato mamba - by Sundance - August 21, 2020, 05:05 AM