Mount Apikuni it's not a problem if you're awesome at it.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Lol I kinda figured, but I didn't want to assume anything so I just had him not really mention it :D

Penn was excited at first thinking Donovan would follow his lead and do some mountain sliding. After all, he'd proven it could be done in a relatively safe fashion. Instead, the older male opted to take the slow, tedious way. The yearling sighed and rolled his eyes, but suppressed his snarky impatience when the other wolf at loooooooooong last (I'm sure it wasn't nearly as long in actuality as it was in Penn's head) made it to the same plane.

"Me? I never die," Penn replied with a smirk, "Not bad, though. For the boring way." He chuckled a little, trying hard not to wince at the pain he felt near his ribs. He hadn't cracked one, had he? No, that would hurt way worse. This was the oh-so familiar pain of bruises--rather commonplace on the Blackthorn's athletic frame.

Looking round, Penn was quick to assess that the rest of the journey down the mountain didn't appear to have a fun or a boring way. Just the way, at least around these parts. Lame, but he supposed it was probably for the better. He really didn't want to learn what broken bones felt like, though he wasn't in the least afraid of getting any. He looked at his companion again. "Well, I think I'll be heading East from here. See what there is to see. You?" Donovan smelled of other wolves, so Penn was fairly certain he had a pack he'd likely be returning to. It wasn't a pack scent he recognized, though.
Messages In This Thread
it's not a problem if you're awesome at it. - by Penn - August 29, 2020, 07:47 AM
RE: it's not a problem if you're awesome at it. - by Penn - September 07, 2020, 07:47 AM
RE: it's not a problem if you're awesome at it. - by Penn - September 07, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: it's not a problem if you're awesome at it. - by Penn - September 11, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: it's not a problem if you're awesome at it. - by Penn - September 26, 2020, 06:12 PM
RE: it's not a problem if you're awesome at it. - by Penn - October 12, 2020, 01:02 PM