Firefly Glen my place, or yours?
201 Posts
Ooc —
Home, he said. 

Home had always been Easthollow, to her. Valette, Greyback, West Tyree, Nanook, and all the rest. Home had been the bisons and the circles where all of her loved ones were lain to rest. It was strange to think that this word could ever be defined differently than that when, for all of her life, that had been the meaning of it. Looking to Osiris, though, and hearing his excitement... seeing it... how could she not have known that home was a million things, places, and people? Home was not a place, it was a feeling. And the way he embraced the thought of her coming with him, without question or without preamble... it warmed her in a way similar to the manner in which home always had. Made her feel safe, as home always had... but there were a dozen other things attached to that, which her mind did not allow her to delve into. 

It was hard to focus and narrow it down when he looked at her. Not that he was looking at her in any particular way, but his attention alone distracted her. Leta smiled, about to answer when Charles arrived. He was likely the only thing to be able to break her attention, and that he did as she looked to him. Charles! This is Osiris, she introduced, tail waving, Osiris, this is Charles!
Messages In This Thread
my place, or yours? - by Leta - September 08, 2020, 11:54 AM
RE: my place, or yours? - by Osiris’s Ghost - September 08, 2020, 01:28 PM
RE: my place, or yours? - by Leta - September 10, 2020, 07:10 PM
RE: my place, or yours? - by Osiris’s Ghost - September 10, 2020, 07:50 PM
RE: my place, or yours? - by Charles - September 13, 2020, 07:11 AM
RE: my place, or yours? - by Leta - September 14, 2020, 12:54 PM
RE: my place, or yours? - by Osiris’s Ghost - September 17, 2020, 10:05 AM
RE: my place, or yours? - by Charles - September 17, 2020, 10:14 AM