Shadewood You can't touch me there, you can't touch my body
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
238 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
All Welcome 
Making an assumption that Alyx stays with Rusalka for a little bit / until the rain ends and the river goes back to normal for the sake of starting a new thread. Backdated to early September!

Three days in a row without rain put Alyx in a much better mood, even though she was still in strange territory with strange wolves. Weeks of constant rain made the river high and dangerous, so it was a huge relief when the sun came out. Even though she now knew where Firebirds was in relation to Rusalka, she wasn’t courageous enough to try to ford the river in such a state. She was effectively stuck until the excess drained off, but the sun gave her hope that that would be soon.

In the meantime, once she'd cleaned up and returned her coat to its usual unblemished shine, she tried to make herself useful. At five months old, she was capable of catching only small animals. She reasoned that it was better than doing nothing. Her parents wouldn’t approve of her taking refuge with another pack without paying them back, so she stalked through the trees near the fringe of Rusalka’s claim, hot on the trail of a rat.
Messages In This Thread
You can't touch me there, you can't touch my body - by Alyx - September 14, 2020, 02:53 PM