Whitefish River I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The river hasn't changed that much. Once more the Count rolled her eyes not really believing the other's words. Still, she'd give a relaxed huff as she let her breath escape her. She too could relate to finally being home, though it had been a long time. Back when she broke her leg in the cave-in it had been about a week before someone found her. At that point, she thought she was bound to perish and accepted her fate. I bet it was scary.

The words slipped out in a monotone fashion before Ira really had time to process it. Her mind had jumped ahead of reality and the quiet admission caused her cheeks to warm lightly, though she wasn't sure why she was embarrassed by it. Not knowing that is— with your injuries you probably wouldn't have lasted much longer on your own...

Luckily for her, the conversation easily shifted to distract her, You always feel well. The Count shook her head with a light chuckle as she shifted to get a closer look, Well, your limbs are still swollen, but the cuts have gone down. They're probably not infected thanks to Speedy. More would have followed if not for the sudden topic change and while Ira blinked in surprise she didn't mind the shift at all, We've been surviving. The flooding was a bit troubling and I'm sure they didn't appreciate the shorter leash, but there's only one of me and two of them. Ira chuckled shaking her head as she moved to lad down, They became obsessed with rolling around in the mud and insisting that they were monsters.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Ira - September 23, 2020, 02:10 AM
RE: I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Ira - September 23, 2020, 03:26 PM
RE: I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Ira - September 23, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Ira - September 24, 2020, 12:56 PM
RE: I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Ira - September 30, 2020, 01:03 PM
RE: I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Ira - October 09, 2020, 01:58 PM