Seaside Moors crow feathers and obsidian
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
from everything wintersbane can see, it's a standard border interview. he's conducted many and more of these himself pre and during his brief leadership stints; and would she have brought up concerns of his presence here, he'd have been quick to soothe it as best as a salve as his words alone could ever be. he wants a place to settle, a place to defend — if necessary — but more than that, he wants what life has denied him time and again: a chance at a family. no more being the coveted secret in the thick of night never to be seen by those borne of his seed. he did not want to be the father that met his children, like @Quellcrist, out of nothing more than sheer and rare coincidence.

he needs something to devote himself to.

perhaps, he realizes, he always has. that had been the allure of andraste after all; a goddess that he could whisper sweet prayers to.

in this, wintersbane is wholly his father's son.

i'm a master warrior, the tundrian begins. i can and will defend the borders from unwanted visitors and trespassers. i can hunt, evidenced by the fact that he is hearty and healthy despite his lone wolf status. and i'm good with children. i can help teach and pupsit. i'm a father, though my daughter is an adult grown. he quickly quiets the pangs of nostalgia as he realizes that this coming winter he might very well have grandchildren.
Messages In This Thread
crow feathers and obsidian - by RIP Wintersbane - September 29, 2020, 12:55 PM
RE: crow feathers and obsidian - by Grímnismál - September 29, 2020, 01:09 PM
RE: crow feathers and obsidian - by Erzulie - September 30, 2020, 10:54 PM
RE: crow feathers and obsidian - by RIP Wintersbane - October 01, 2020, 08:47 AM
RE: crow feathers and obsidian - by Erzulie - October 01, 2020, 01:58 PM
RE: crow feathers and obsidian - by RIP Wintersbane - October 01, 2020, 02:25 PM
RE: crow feathers and obsidian - by Erzulie - October 01, 2020, 02:44 PM
RE: crow feathers and obsidian - by RIP Wintersbane - October 01, 2020, 03:18 PM
RE: crow feathers and obsidian - by Erzulie - October 01, 2020, 04:45 PM
RE: crow feathers and obsidian - by Grímnismál - October 01, 2020, 07:32 PM
RE: crow feathers and obsidian - by RIP Wintersbane - October 02, 2020, 12:14 PM
RE: crow feathers and obsidian - by Erzulie - October 04, 2020, 10:25 PM
RE: crow feathers and obsidian - by RIP Wintersbane - October 11, 2020, 05:37 AM
RE: crow feathers and obsidian - by Erzulie - October 12, 2020, 10:01 PM
RE: crow feathers and obsidian - by Grímnismál - October 15, 2020, 12:56 PM