Whitefish River We stand by the notion that anything goes
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Ah, there it was. The usual rebuttal towards her skill. Of course, it was Speedy's job, just as her's was to protect the wolves within their claim, but that did not take away from her hard work or extraordinary skills. By now though, Ira knew there was no fighting her on the matter. The healer would just continue to dodge any compliments and carry on like she did nothing.

The Count's change in the conversation did not last as Speedy quickly turned the subject back to Hieronymous. She wasn't entirely sure why she seemed so insistent on checking their relationship. It's not like Ira was a secretive person, if they were romantically involved in some way she wouldn't be one to hide it in the shadows. The thought of her romantically involved with anyone though was laughable. Sure she had a few crushes but...she knew nothing would never go anywhere with them.

We're close now, but really, that's it. You're my friend too, there's nothing strange about that. Though Speedy was a woman and that instantly put a spin on things. Ira was aware the Constable had feelings for her in the past and potentially still, but he promised to keep the touchiness to a minimum and respect her wishes. Perhaps that was where things felt different to the healer, You know he confessed to me before. And she had turned him down of course.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
We stand by the notion that anything goes - by Speedy - October 02, 2020, 03:48 PM
RE: We stand by the notion that anything goes - by Ira - October 02, 2020, 08:18 PM
RE: We stand by the notion that anything goes - by Speedy - October 05, 2020, 11:34 PM
RE: We stand by the notion that anything goes - by Ira - October 09, 2020, 03:03 AM
RE: We stand by the notion that anything goes - by Speedy - October 14, 2020, 02:53 PM
RE: We stand by the notion that anything goes - by Ira - October 14, 2020, 03:36 PM
RE: We stand by the notion that anything goes - by Speedy - October 20, 2020, 11:18 PM
RE: We stand by the notion that anything goes - by Ira - October 25, 2020, 01:33 AM
RE: We stand by the notion that anything goes - by Speedy - October 27, 2020, 10:49 PM
RE: We stand by the notion that anything goes - by Ira - November 06, 2020, 05:22 AM
RE: We stand by the notion that anything goes - by Speedy - November 13, 2020, 10:56 PM
RE: We stand by the notion that anything goes - by Ira - November 17, 2020, 04:46 PM
RE: We stand by the notion that anything goes - by Speedy - November 28, 2020, 11:47 PM
RE: We stand by the notion that anything goes - by Ira - December 21, 2020, 08:23 PM