Whitefish River We stand by the notion that anything goes
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
For a moment Ira allowed herself to ponder upon her friend's insights. Perhaps they had been closer now, but the dread that came from her interactions with Hieronymous has all but disappeared, if not disappeared completely. He was a bit much when he first arrived, overly chatty and touchy in a way that the Count couldn't help but feel agitated when he was around. They had talked though, and for once Ira was able to properly establish boundaries with the knight.

The roan woman couldn't help but chuckle when she was inquired as to if she returned the feelings or not. At the time of his confession, she really hadn't, but there were other layers to her answer at the time. Relationships never bode well with her, not to mention what used to be low social skills. Maybe it was she who had changed with time. Many wolves had come into her life since leaving her homelands and as a result, she had let the walls she built crumble, just a bit.

That's a complicated answer. At the time there was no question, he pissed me off. Honestly it was a surprise that anyone didn't know that he had confessed. A serious confession, sure, but the man practically called to the heavens how he adored her when he was just a newcomer. I like him now that I know him, though I don't think in the same manner. We hold some similar values and he's kind, but it wouldn't work out. The thing about assumptions is you could never be too sure. Ira had too many walls, walls that even friends struggled to breakthrough. She was very guarded and opening herself up on such a level of intimacy was something she struggled with even when she was interested in Evergreen.

To be completely honest, I don't think I could ever be in a relationship. I'm a hard wolf to be with and I'm not very good at opening up to others. It was a reality she had accepted long ago, but the thought no longer bothered her. She had two beautiful daughters now and a supporting pack with friends. What more could she gain by taking a mate?
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
We stand by the notion that anything goes - by Speedy - October 02, 2020, 03:48 PM
RE: We stand by the notion that anything goes - by Ira - October 02, 2020, 08:18 PM
RE: We stand by the notion that anything goes - by Speedy - October 05, 2020, 11:34 PM
RE: We stand by the notion that anything goes - by Ira - October 09, 2020, 03:03 AM
RE: We stand by the notion that anything goes - by Speedy - October 14, 2020, 02:53 PM
RE: We stand by the notion that anything goes - by Ira - October 14, 2020, 03:36 PM
RE: We stand by the notion that anything goes - by Speedy - October 20, 2020, 11:18 PM
RE: We stand by the notion that anything goes - by Ira - October 25, 2020, 01:33 AM
RE: We stand by the notion that anything goes - by Speedy - October 27, 2020, 10:49 PM
RE: We stand by the notion that anything goes - by Ira - November 06, 2020, 05:22 AM
RE: We stand by the notion that anything goes - by Speedy - November 13, 2020, 10:56 PM
RE: We stand by the notion that anything goes - by Ira - November 17, 2020, 04:46 PM
RE: We stand by the notion that anything goes - by Speedy - November 28, 2020, 11:47 PM
RE: We stand by the notion that anything goes - by Ira - December 21, 2020, 08:23 PM