Firefly Glen trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat!
inhale the stars, exhale fire
330 Posts
Ooc — gerra
They all made their progress in their own way as he decided the taste wasn't so bad once he got used to it. He didn't care much for the seeds he found inside, but they were easy to avoid in the little clusters his pumpkin grew them in. Antares was glad he had put a little space between himself, and there was an instinctive unease electrifying under the surface when they all started to notice his success, turning eyes on him--probably thanks to the subject at hand, and scent that was much more extreme now with the gourd open. It was only natural, on all fronts.

Once they all got busy on their own he got to better work on his, crumbling the walls further to expose more innards. They stuck messily to his chin in awkward strands, and still, he ate his choice bits wondering how Meerkat found these things. As all went on, he settled into a peaceful enough groove in the company, now that it was getting a bit more familiar to him.

His ears tipped up to the conversation around. He wouldn't have thought of turtle, though didn't disagree. Boar suddenly sounded good.. he hadn't had that in a while. Antares gave it a hint of thought before something came to mind. Maybe even with bird meats too. Like pheasant? he said, finally voicing anything at all when he didn't actively have a mouthful of pumpkin. Others surely wouldn't be bad--or he was just letting his appetite run the imagination a bit before he went to lick up another smear of orange.
Messages In This Thread
RE: trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat! - by Antares - December 01, 2020, 12:09 AM