Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,198 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
Since the day she had seen her mother taking care of the wolf she did not know, Sialuk had occasional crept close enough to see him, but he had always been sleeping. She was ever-so-curious about him, but there seemed something secret about him, so she had not asked her mother or father what his story was. Today, he was awake as the Ostrega approached, and she sucked air into her mouth when she saw him move.

She had no gift to bring him, and she quietly chided herself for not having anything with her. Hunting was still something she was working on, and she did not wish to steal from her mother's stash of medicines. But there, growing just to her left, was a single flower, and she plucked it before approaching the wolf who had been in her mother's care.

Gently, she dropped it at his feet. I am Sialuk. My mother, Kukutux, she has been taking care of you. Since this was the case, she assumed there was no need to be frightened of him, and yet... there did seem to be something strange about him. How did you come to be here? she asked.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Messages In This Thread
Straight as an arrow; bayonet trials - by Revui (Ghost) - October 16, 2020, 03:00 PM
RE: Straight as an arrow; bayonet trials - by Sialuk - October 19, 2020, 08:57 PM
RE: Straight as an arrow; bayonet trials - by Sialuk - October 21, 2020, 08:18 PM
RE: Straight as an arrow; bayonet trials - by Sialuk - October 22, 2020, 11:59 AM
RE: Straight as an arrow; bayonet trials - by Sialuk - October 22, 2020, 03:59 PM
RE: Straight as an arrow; bayonet trials - by Sialuk - October 22, 2020, 09:14 PM
RE: Straight as an arrow; bayonet trials - by Sialuk - October 23, 2020, 11:29 AM