Northstar Vale I'm Lost in the Sound Roaming Downtown
The Empress slowed stopping a comfortable distance away as the other offered a smile and allowed her to continue. For a moment she paused, caught off guard by the formal addressing. Of course, she had always been royalty, but it felt weird now. Though she hadn't said it, Hotaru was aware it was in regard to her new title as Empress as opposed to Princess, and knowing that difference she couldn't help but feel her face flush in acknowledgment. I—

Just...just how was she supposed to ask this without giving away how helpless she felt? Wouldn't admitting her lack of direction make things worse? A leader who was useless and naive spelled doom for the pack, especially when they were already crumbling. I noticed a lot less wolves around. Maybe they already knew that the Empire was doomed. A lump formed in the girl's throat that she quickly forced herself to swallow, I want to make things better...but um...where do you suggest I start?

That was good right? It wasn't outright admitting she had no clue where to start. Maybe it would be seen as her looking for the interests of the pack even though she hadn't really thought that far ahead. She had spit the words out in a rather childlike manner but well...she was a child.
#DDA0DD speech, #66cc00 singing, pawprint, Hotaru's Playlist  4/5* 4/5*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
I'm Lost in the Sound Roaming Downtown - by Hotaru - October 18, 2020, 04:48 PM
RE: I'm Lost in the Sound Roaming Downtown - by Cordelia - October 18, 2020, 09:07 PM
RE: I'm Lost in the Sound Roaming Downtown - by Hotaru - October 20, 2020, 12:41 AM
RE: I'm Lost in the Sound Roaming Downtown - by Cordelia - October 25, 2020, 12:12 AM
RE: I'm Lost in the Sound Roaming Downtown - by Hotaru - October 25, 2020, 03:25 AM