Larksong Grotto catgirls are ruining my life!
Loner
omnipotent society of youth
163 Posts
Ooc — cas
Away
ty! sorry for the wait, i left some space for toshi to cut him off, lmk if that isn't alright! other tags for reference!

“how you say g-groddo in giberis- i mean! ger-men!, papa? ...grotte! hört sich an wie grrreat!

Astraeus quickly douses the mem'ry in (figurative, yet inventive) gasoline and (figuratively, but angrily) alights it with a stick and already-used match head. To say it plainly: he was diddly-doodly pissed the fuck off that he'd been on the peaks for weeks and @Mahler had not sought him out, neither @Wylla, though probably not as baffling. He fails to address how much of hypocrite the starling of what he'd proclaimed on the mountain, what felt like lives ago.

He found himself marching on a street of rage to the grotto, where he unfortunately chanced upon a boy younger than he and very faintly the woman, once again. He'd met many an amethyst-eyed lord, slyph, seelie and creature it was inherent to be wary of them all. He states nothing, but clenches his jaw and shouts a few feet away:

"Go away, stranger. Or —"
Messages In This Thread
catgirls are ruining my life! - by Toshi - October 20, 2020, 03:34 PM
RE: catgirls are ruining my life! - by Davri - October 20, 2020, 04:58 PM
RE: catgirls are ruining my life! - by Klaus - October 25, 2020, 12:11 PM
RE: catgirls are ruining my life! - by Toshi - October 25, 2020, 04:29 PM
RE: catgirls are ruining my life! - by Klaus - November 19, 2020, 07:54 PM