Stavanger Bay but then again, i hated school.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Private 

She wandered in casual search of Mal's wayward son, as well as Minori's daughter, though she knew she could never leave Yuèlóng for too long. Huā wanted to be of use for her friend who was feeling so low... but finding a child in all of the wilds was difficult, and she doubted the boy was even upon the beach. If only his mother had watched after him- and though sge had good impressions of Miriam, this loss was dissapointing. It was a man's job to take care of duties, and a woman's job to be a great parent. As for Miwa... Minori had dissapeared temporarily in the time they were in the forest, but had returned, and Huā was of the mind she ought to be more careful with the child as its mother. Even Takara had dissapeared, but Huā would not waste her time looking for self-sufficient adults when kids were missing. This was why she had originally thought the Teekons to be a barbaric land- they let their sons roam free to become unruly, and let their daughters run off with foolish boys, and failed to raise properly. Well... she was still trying to free herself of these mindsets about the roles of each gender. But hammered into her so by her homeland, it was a difficult task. 

It was there in walking that she found a scent- no, perhaps a pair? Unfamiliar to her, but she was intrigued, and wondered if someone was seeking to claim this place again. It was far enough from Yuèlóng that she wasn't bothered by their presence... though there was a risk of sharing the sea lion population. It would be best, then, if these were people who understood hunting in moderation to allow the population to continue thriving so that they might always have more to prey on, without ever scaring them so far into migrating. She would not tolerate any wolves like the insane Nemisis, who tried to take take take without any understanding of the environment. If there were wolves here... she only prayed they were not as evil as the saints. It would be better to have someone nearby she could bargain and cooperate with.
Messages In This Thread
but then again, i hated school. - by Huā - October 21, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: but then again, i hated school. - by RIP Wintersbane - October 22, 2020, 09:08 AM
RE: but then again, i hated school. - by Huā - October 24, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: but then again, i hated school. - by RIP Wintersbane - October 25, 2020, 06:05 AM
RE: but then again, i hated school. - by Huā - October 25, 2020, 11:41 AM
RE: but then again, i hated school. - by RIP Wintersbane - October 25, 2020, 12:39 PM
RE: but then again, i hated school. - by Huā - October 28, 2020, 02:05 PM
RE: but then again, i hated school. - by RIP Wintersbane - October 29, 2020, 03:39 AM
RE: but then again, i hated school. - by Huā - November 04, 2020, 04:23 PM
RE: but then again, i hated school. - by RIP Wintersbane - November 05, 2020, 09:05 AM