Stavanger Bay Doing everything I can to justify your arrogance
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
vanity's words bring a small, amused twitch of wintersbane's lips that he does not elaborate upon. on whether he was a 'better leader' than her ( or anyone ) was rather subjective and depended wholly upon who was asked. if someone were to ask rusalka, they might claim he was a tyrant and a terrible leader. really, wintersbane thought, it depends on how they get to know him.

thoughts shift and he offers a small nod of his head as she offers to join the clan's ranks. welcome to ironclan. he rumbles, gesturing for her to step within the confines of the borders he's been laying down for days ( weeks? ) now. we are six, with you. wintersbane responds. you are free to recruit as you see fit but any wolves you run across that display interest should be sent here to speak with either myself or umbra, the saltlord. wintersbane explains. she's my second-in-command. and her judgement on recruits was as good as wintersbane's own, in his eyes ( though he knows they might not see eye to eye on everything, granted ).
Messages In This Thread
RE: Doing everything I can to justify your arrogance - by RIP Wintersbane - October 29, 2020, 03:31 AM