Stone Circle I was weak, I was broken, I was tossed out in the ocean
patron saint
are we all lost like you?
253 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
All Welcome 
Perhaps he was presumptuous. But why should rank hold him back? Merrit climbed the hill to Stone Circle, reasoning through his ideas though he'd wrung his cloth more than dry, certain he would find his mother there. And if he didn't, well, he would simply keep looking for her until he did. This was his family - his inheritance, now that Ezra and Steph and Clary were gone, and Arlette had run like Keen, now that Clay was dead, and Newt had vanished, and Leta, too, had left for greener hills.

Moonspear would not be easy for his sister, but at least she would be safe with them.

Safer there, than here, anyway. As long as Ursus lived beside them, it was for the better that those siblings who remained stayed away, even if he would have preferred Easthollow to grow strong again, with their contribution as the backbone. But this was the reality: only he and @West remained, and once he spoke with his mother, he would seek his brother next.

For now, he and @Valette had much to discuss.
with quiet words I'll lead you in
Messages In This Thread
I was weak, I was broken, I was tossed out in the ocean - by Merrit - October 30, 2020, 11:13 PM