Moonspear I don't wanna go, go, go with the flow
151 Posts
Ooc — summer
All Welcome 
backdated to whenever I said she returned lol @Hydra and whoever else wants to come also MATURE warning just for mentions of a corpse

She had made her way home, awkwardly hauling the skinned head in her jaws, which had been almost dried by the rays of the sun during her journey. The heartwood was unfamiliar and thus it had taken some time to find the glen, but once she was there the spear had lain ahead. Mira fell upon the borders, hesitating for a moment with an unusual hesitance... and then she howled for Mother. MOTHER, I AM HERE. I AM SAFE. Would Hydra still want to hear such a thing, after Mira had gone too far? It was one of her only insecurities: everything was done to impress Mother, but wandering was not good, and wandering had gotten her into this chaos. As soon as the queen arrived, Mira might let the trophy fall from her jaws, and fall to her stomach on the earth too, ears flattened to her skull in submission.
Mira's posts may contain violent content.
At present, Ksura will often be near Mira's den, and thus welcome in her familial threads.
Messages In This Thread
I don't wanna go, go, go with the flow - by Mira - November 04, 2020, 10:25 AM
RE: I don't wanna go, go, go with the flow - by Hydra - November 04, 2020, 11:39 AM
RE: I don't wanna go, go, go with the flow - by Mira - November 04, 2020, 12:10 PM
RE: I don't wanna go, go, go with the flow - by Hydra - November 04, 2020, 12:29 PM
RE: I don't wanna go, go, go with the flow - by Mira - November 04, 2020, 12:44 PM
RE: I don't wanna go, go, go with the flow - by Hydra - November 04, 2020, 01:28 PM
RE: I don't wanna go, go, go with the flow - by Mira - November 28, 2020, 09:57 PM
RE: I don't wanna go, go, go with the flow - by Hydra - December 14, 2020, 01:54 PM