Otter Creek i'm out of control, living a fictional prose
268 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Zephyr turned to him just as the words left his mouth and.. wait.. was he crying? Phillip was clearly taken aback by this, eyebrows raising as he followed the trail the tears left on his cheek. He’d never seen him like this before. It was alarming. At first he believed something had happened to him, and for a split second Phillip thought he’d somehow done something wrong. That wasn’t the case, much to his relief, but the feeling is brief.

He did something f- messed up. Huh? Phillip thought of all the things he could’ve possibly done, none of which he could make any sense of. Zephyr was on the cold side, but he couldn’t imagine him doing anything so bad that it’d bring him to tears.

Phillip swallowed the lump in his throat. What happened?
Messages In This Thread
i'm out of control, living a fictional prose - by Zephyr - November 11, 2020, 04:39 PM
RE: i'm out of control, living a fictional prose - by Zephyr - November 12, 2020, 06:54 PM
RE: i'm out of control, living a fictional prose - by Hyacinth - November 15, 2020, 06:07 PM
RE: i'm out of control, living a fictional prose - by Zephyr - November 17, 2020, 01:15 PM
RE: i'm out of control, living a fictional prose - by Zephyr - November 19, 2020, 01:25 PM
RE: i'm out of control, living a fictional prose - by Zephyr - November 23, 2020, 12:23 PM
RE: i'm out of control, living a fictional prose - by Zephyr - December 07, 2020, 08:19 AM