Otter Creek i'm out of control, living a fictional prose
268 Posts
Ooc — mutton
wanna fade?

He doesn’t believe he could feel any more lighter than this, and yet he’s proven wrong a moment later. Phillip buried his cheek into the fur of Zephyr’s neck. Touch was the only thing keeping him grounded (he was almost certain he’d float away at this point, silly as it may seem).

A soft, relieved laugh passed through his lips. He didn’t think Zephyr would feel the same either. There was always that glimmer of hope, but he’d suppress it before it’d get the best of him, cause no one could love someone like him right? Well, he was wrong about that one, much to his delight.

He chuckled again when Zephyr picked through his fur. Phillip was so caught up in the moment, he barely noticed he’d planted a kiss on his forehead. He’d probably be embarrassed about it later; his mind was too foggy to care at the moment.

The promise made Phillip’s smile grow even wider. I’d like that, he hummed. A future with his dearest friend was all he could ever hope for. He rested his chin on top of his crown and closed his eyes. Any I wanna make you happy too, Zephyr. I’ll do whatever it takes.
Messages In This Thread
i'm out of control, living a fictional prose - by Zephyr - November 11, 2020, 04:39 PM
RE: i'm out of control, living a fictional prose - by Zephyr - November 12, 2020, 06:54 PM
RE: i'm out of control, living a fictional prose - by Zephyr - November 17, 2020, 01:15 PM
RE: i'm out of control, living a fictional prose - by Zephyr - November 19, 2020, 01:25 PM
RE: i'm out of control, living a fictional prose - by Zephyr - November 23, 2020, 12:23 PM
RE: i'm out of control, living a fictional prose - by Hyacinth - November 26, 2020, 03:16 AM
RE: i'm out of control, living a fictional prose - by Zephyr - December 07, 2020, 08:19 AM