Redhawk Caldera There's no reason to get hurt
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,531 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Wraen's brushing it off didnt allay Maia's worries at all, and her concern was still very visible as she continued on and changed the subject.  Her sister had a habit of brushing things off, but she looked badWell, you're resting before we go back, then.  You should maybe have Eljay give you something too.  She said, refusing to drop it at that entirely.  She was going to be stubborn on that point.  She had no interest in watching Wraen go through another difficult spell because she was too proud to properly take care of herself.

I'm healing fine, though.  She craned her neck to look back at the wounds the loner had left on her.  She grimaced.  I really hope they don't scar.  I know they're cool and all, but I'm not really into it.  She wasn't fussy about a lot of things but imagining her fur broken to tatters by a bunch of scars made her want to shudder.  None of the bites have gone bad, so I should be good pretty soon.  

Good to leave, right.  Though, with Wraen not feeling well... maybe it'd be best if they stuck around here a few days?

WC: 197
Messages In This Thread
There's no reason to get hurt - by Wraen - November 12, 2020, 02:00 PM
RE: There's no reason to get hurt - by Maia - November 12, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: There's no reason to get hurt - by Wraen - November 12, 2020, 02:21 PM
RE: There's no reason to get hurt - by Maia - November 12, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: There's no reason to get hurt - by Wraen - November 12, 2020, 02:38 PM
RE: There's no reason to get hurt - by Maia - November 12, 2020, 03:47 PM
RE: There's no reason to get hurt - by Wraen - November 14, 2020, 01:20 PM
RE: There's no reason to get hurt - by Maia - November 14, 2020, 06:12 PM
RE: There's no reason to get hurt - by Wraen - November 15, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: There's no reason to get hurt - by Maia - November 16, 2020, 11:42 AM