Stone Circle Saying life
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Laurel was no innocent figure in Arbiter's eyes, but that was a whole different thing which she wasn't going to get into this instant. It was comparatively unimportant. Mm. They're the ones who came to my door. I think I've told enough of my members to avoid them. If they're up to trouble, not much we can do to prevent it.

Arbiter was not so forgiving. She was more apt to think Valour was more likely doing the right thing by accident and then doing the rest by purpose -- or he just wasn't very smart. Donovan hadn't struck her as a particularly clever wolf, so he doubted he could convince anyone of reasonable intelligence to follow along. Well then he'd best shape up and realize who he's teamed up with -- he was the one who got the most offended by me questioning them. They just showed up asking for an alliance, and said they'd give me time to think about it -- but think about what? They're lead by a man who attacked Dawn, and not saying why they wanted an alliance with a pack so far away. There was literally no additional information to think about. It seemed to me they needed us more than we needed them, and I don't think they wanted to say why.

As Valette confirmed, Arbiter nodded. Definitely a sort out to stir trouble. I don't know where they're exactly located besides in the mountains, nor how far they typically roam. I hope it means they're far enough that we're the edge of their range.

But it seemed Easthollow wasn't free of issues either. So, she had her own grim tale to tell, Sorry to hear that you haven't escaped problems either. I found out what happened to Terance. My son returned briefly to say he had been wounded and eventually died while they'd been off hunting. Others vanished too, but I think he's the only one you'd know. Thanks, Kaertok. And a bunch of faceless others.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
Saying life - by Arbiter - November 13, 2020, 10:10 PM
RE: Saying life - by RIP Valette - November 14, 2020, 06:26 AM
RE: Saying life - by Arbiter - November 21, 2020, 01:14 AM
RE: Saying life - by RIP Valette - November 21, 2020, 04:12 PM
RE: Saying life - by Arbiter - November 21, 2020, 06:03 PM
RE: Saying life - by RIP Valette - November 25, 2020, 01:46 PM
RE: Saying life - by Arbiter - November 29, 2020, 05:49 PM
RE: Saying life - by RIP Valette - December 01, 2020, 04:38 PM
RE: Saying life - by Arbiter - December 04, 2020, 12:07 AM
RE: Saying life - by RIP Valette - December 04, 2020, 11:03 AM
RE: Saying life - by Arbiter - December 17, 2020, 02:49 AM