Blackbeak Bluff Haggis for Algernon
super-adorable little shrimp
506 Posts
Ooc — Me
Well, had Merlin known that the man had considered him being a fool for eating rotten flesh, he would have bit back with a snide remark of someone speaking from a privileged position. Prince Charming looked well-fed, well-groomed and did not seem to have a problem in his life. Whereas him... but stating all the arguments, why he had chosen for a meal that would make him sick, would make him look weak, wouldn't it? Therefore, it is a good thing, he did not know and did not have to say anything either. 

The mention of god made Merlin furrow his brow, because he had no idea, what the guy was talking about. Yes, he was familiar with the exclamation "Oh, my God!", but it was just a string of words that did not have any deeper meaning. Just like "F*ck!" - he would use it often to express his disappointment or momentarily anger, but he did not know a hang of, what these four letters actually meant. "Yeah, well, I have no way of knowing, what your reasons are," Merlin shrugged. 

But his stomach ached, and the thought of a cure felt very comforing. "Okay, then. You eat first and no cheating. I will be watching closely," he told. "Where to?"
Messages In This Thread
Haggis for Algernon - by Merlin - November 19, 2020, 02:58 PM
RE: Haggis for Algernon - by O’Mally - November 19, 2020, 04:57 PM
RE: Haggis for Algernon - by Merlin - November 21, 2020, 01:56 PM
RE: Haggis for Algernon - by O’Mally - November 27, 2020, 01:58 AM
RE: Haggis for Algernon - by Merlin - November 28, 2020, 04:56 AM
RE: Haggis for Algernon - by O’Mally - November 28, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: Haggis for Algernon - by Merlin - November 28, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: Haggis for Algernon - by O’Mally - November 28, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: Haggis for Algernon - by Merlin - November 28, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: Haggis for Algernon - by O’Mally - December 01, 2020, 05:00 AM
RE: Haggis for Algernon - by Merlin - December 07, 2020, 04:44 PM