Whitefish River I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
For a moment she just stood, silent as she was embraced by the painted man. At some point, it registered in her head what she had done, but she was too shocked by recent news to really care or move, so instead, she embraced it, nuzzling for a moment longer before Hiero finally spoke up. "Would you like to keep walking?" Maybe that was for the best. Keep walking and put it behind her like every other tragedy she faced. Unlike the others though, she knew this one could not be thrown behind her so easily. She wanted to do something, though without a body a burial was not possible. A tribute maybe...something to leave at the Pillars, or perhaps her old garden. She would think on it, but for now, she nodded, slowly pulling away so that they could continue on.

Let us finish what we have started.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 01, 2020, 11:38 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 10:06 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 10:27 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 10:51 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 05, 2020, 12:18 AM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 05, 2020, 12:47 AM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 05, 2020, 01:19 AM