Broken Antler Fen I filled your cup until it overflowed
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,530 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Maia had been doing her own fair share of fretting, though by comparison, her issues seemed pretty small.  Ibis was her niece, but Maia suddenly felt strangely like she were the younger wolf.  Maybe it was the fact that she had things Maia hadn't gotten to yet... mate, kids, all of that.  Meanwhile she'd been off living the charmed life with her sister (definitely not something she'd trade).  The sudden sense of it threw her off a bit.

If I go anywhere, I'll ask too.  Add it to the list, along with Elfie and whoever else.  She didn't know when she'd go scouting again but she did like to travel.

Not a whole lot.  Honestly...  she hesitated.  She'd shared her fears with Eljay, because they shared everything, but Ibis was a fellow leader now.  Even if the pack wasn't official, the council had been chosen, and that meant she was expected to start acting like it.  She just couldn't quite sort out what that might actually mean.

This whole council thing.  I've never really actually been a leader before.  What... Oh jeeze.  How did she ask this without sounding like the complete idiot she probably was?  Like, I guess, what makes a good leader?  The 'good' at least indicated she wasn't completely hopeless.  It was a start.
Messages In This Thread
I filled your cup until it overflowed - by Ibis (Ghost) - January 27, 2021, 06:39 PM
RE: I filled your cup until it overflowed - by Maia - February 05, 2021, 04:40 PM
RE: I filled your cup until it overflowed - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 05, 2021, 07:18 PM
RE: I filled your cup until it overflowed - by Maia - February 10, 2021, 07:42 PM
RE: I filled your cup until it overflowed - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 17, 2021, 10:55 AM
RE: I filled your cup until it overflowed - by Maia - February 19, 2021, 11:34 AM
RE: I filled your cup until it overflowed - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 19, 2021, 03:50 PM
RE: I filled your cup until it overflowed - by Maia - February 27, 2021, 02:15 PM
RE: I filled your cup until it overflowed - by Maia - March 06, 2021, 10:49 AM
RE: I filled your cup until it overflowed - by Maia - March 24, 2021, 10:40 AM