The Sunspire It shows the world
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Unsurprisingly, her daughter wasn't happy. Still. Gee. It wasn't like anything had changed. Come, sit with me. We finally have time to talk. A tap of her paw. Wherever would work, but after all the patrolling she'd done as of late, Arbiter herself didn't want to spend more time on her feet. And talking to someone who was standing was also mildly annoying -- it felt like they were trying to be dominant or something. Best to just avoid the whole thing.

I don't know why your siblings were so dead set on chasing after Kaertok in the first place. I assume that was part of what caused Haunt to wander, though. I wish I'd had more time to find out more about the pack they're in, and answers to more questions... But because of that we're here now, instead of the bypass. A sore point. I did find out some things, though. What do you want to go over? Siblings, your father, our new home here, what has happened since... Or anything else. I'm yours today now that things are settled. Time for Royal to pick her poison in a sense.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
It shows the world - by Arbiter - February 02, 2021, 09:52 PM
RE: It shows the world - by Royal - February 03, 2021, 05:17 AM
RE: It shows the world - by Arbiter - February 04, 2021, 12:06 AM