Dragoncrest Cliffs But I don't want to go among mad people
355 Posts
Ooc — hela
A gangly, shadow was the first to find her at the borders. She looked up at him warily, but his words seemed friendly enough. A hard swallow moved down her throat as she mustered up the confidence to answer him. Um...I— but she was cut off by the arrival of another; a pretty, tan and cream colored woman who asked what happened and called her cher. Her voice sounded caring an warm, kind of like her mom's, and it made her miss home even more. 

She swallowed again and drew in a deep breath. I fell...into the water, she started, her voice a little shaky. I think I hit my head. Judging by how it throbbed and ached, she would say she most definitely hit her head. I lost my family, and I don't know how to get back to them. She got out as much as she could and then she huffed out a tired breath, her shoulders sagging a little. She was so tired, she thought she might fall asleep right in front of these strangers.
Messages In This Thread
But I don't want to go among mad people - by Arielle - February 03, 2021, 09:15 PM
RE: But I don't want to go among mad people - by Val - February 05, 2021, 10:28 AM
RE: But I don't want to go among mad people - by Erzulie - February 05, 2021, 10:31 AM
RE: But I don't want to go among mad people - by Arielle - February 07, 2021, 10:05 PM
RE: But I don't want to go among mad people - by Erzulie - February 16, 2021, 04:18 PM