Dragoncrest Cliffs But I don't want to go among mad people
355 Posts
Ooc — hela
She was in no condition to argue with the nice woman, nor would she have if she had been in better shape. Plus, she had nowhere else to go; she had no idea where home was, and her head was pounding. Even if she knew how to get back, it wouldn't be happening any time soon.

She managed a shaky smile. A—Arielle, she offered first; at least she remembered that much. As for the invitation to come back with these two wolves, she nodded. O—Okay. Can I sleep for a while? She wanted that very much, and the second she felt safe and warm, she knew she would lose the battle to keep her eyes open.
Messages In This Thread
But I don't want to go among mad people - by Arielle - February 03, 2021, 09:15 PM
RE: But I don't want to go among mad people - by Val - February 05, 2021, 10:28 AM
RE: But I don't want to go among mad people - by Erzulie - February 05, 2021, 10:31 AM
RE: But I don't want to go among mad people - by Arielle - February 07, 2021, 10:05 PM
RE: But I don't want to go among mad people - by Erzulie - February 16, 2021, 04:18 PM
RE: But I don't want to go among mad people - by Arielle - March 03, 2021, 10:10 AM