Duskfire Glacier at the edge of the world
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
when she begins, wintersbane is apprehensive — from recent past experience — but nevertheless contemplative. he considers her words carefully. in all fairness, none of them had been apart of it long ( even himself ) and he does not factor that in the equation — at least, not now. while he is recovering he assumes his wound would not leave him disabled ( rather, he hopes ) and while the pack still remains small it is nonetheless manageable for him despite his healing injury. it is something i will definitely consider, wintersbane offers; the best he can do at the moment. after all, there was no guarantee that the glacier would ever come to full fruition — this pessimism is borne of his past failings.

still, he holds onto the hope that this time would be different from the others.

and now that i know you're interested i know who to start with. he offers her a small smile. for now, we are small and having two leaders strikes me as a bit excessive. but it would seem she understands based upon what she said to him.

sorry if this sucks; work post!
Messages In This Thread
at the edge of the world - by Iana - February 28, 2021, 09:58 AM
RE: at the edge of the world - by RIP Wintersbane - February 28, 2021, 10:09 AM
RE: at the edge of the world - by Iana - February 28, 2021, 10:37 AM
RE: at the edge of the world - by RIP Wintersbane - March 01, 2021, 07:19 AM
RE: at the edge of the world - by Iana - March 01, 2021, 08:45 AM
RE: at the edge of the world - by RIP Wintersbane - March 26, 2021, 01:25 PM
RE: at the edge of the world - by Iana - April 07, 2021, 11:27 AM
RE: at the edge of the world - by RIP Wintersbane - April 11, 2021, 06:03 AM
RE: at the edge of the world - by Iana - April 11, 2021, 09:27 AM