The Tangle Tell 'em I went where the wild goose goes
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
238 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Private 
For @Chacal, backdated to March 5th!

A tree, twisted into gnarled fingers reaching for the cheerless sky, stood solitary atop a jagged hill. An abrupt drop on the west side overlooked a field of craggy earth and barren shrubs, and similar hills and fields stretched as far as Alyx's eyes could see. Her lips twisted into a crude mockery of the disfigured tree.
What sort of creatures could live in a land this unpleasant? She came here with the intent of hunting down some supper for herself and Fennec before they crossed the final stretch to where Rusalka was rumoured to be. She hoped to find a gift to present to Erzulie and Rosalyn, as well, but if this was the ground she had to hunt on, she thought it unlikely she would find anything at all.
Maybe there was a hare or groundhog somewhere here? Alyx trotted down the gentlest side of the hill and pricked her ears, then grimaced. Even if she found one, how was she supposed to chase it across this mess without twisting an ankle?
Messages In This Thread
Tell 'em I went where the wild goose goes - by Alyx - March 16, 2021, 05:51 PM
RE: Tell 'em I went where the wild goose goes - by Alyx - April 01, 2021, 06:27 PM