Bearclaw Valley But I think I must have been changed several times since then
355 Posts
Ooc — hela
All Welcome 
Another place for her to get used to. She didn't mind, though. She found she trusted the leader who had accepted her and told her of the many teachers here. She wanted to prove to him she could learn so that he wouldn't regret bringing her into the pack. 

The sun had just set over the valley, and Arielle was wandering through the territory. She wanted to familiarize herself with the place so she didn't get lost again. She didn't want to feel so stupid anymore. There was no reason for her to get so lost all the time other than she was just being stupid. 

A rabbit caught her attention and she froze, her gaze boring into the place where the movement had been. She took a few steps in that direction and saw the movement again. A few more steps, and then she was sprinting. She chased the hare a few moments before it just disappeared. She stopped and slowly moved around, her nose to the ground. She could could still smell the prey but she had no idea where it had gone. She blew a frustrated snort through her nose as she lifted her head. It happened a lot while she hunted, but it was no less frustrating.
Messages In This Thread
But I think I must have been changed several times since then - by Arielle - April 28, 2021, 09:45 PM