Redhawk Caldera I'm on my dumb shit
414 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Pack Activity 
Killdeer was growing up fine and strong, nearly weaned from his mother and learning a new word every minute, it seemed. No longer a pudgy little infant, but a young man, legs lengthening, ears straightening, eyes beginning their slow change from deep blue to gold.

His writer had planned for him to be a daddy's boy and manly man, and though the latter was still possible, the former had slipped away. Not that Killer had noticed much. He'd been raised primarily by a series of women—Fennec, Towhee, Ruenna—and their presence had been so great as to block out any other adult figures in the periphery.

A young man, surrounded by strong female role models. We love to see it!

But even that strong start didn't make him infallible to the whims of youth. This hot, muggy afternoon, he snuck past his mother and set off, exploring the caldera—and how much there was to explore! He traipsed 'round the lake at its center, admiring the deep blue waves, the vast, impossible stretch.

And then—a growl, and not Caracal's friendly one.

Shit, Killer remarked (thanks, Towhee!) as he found himself face-to-face with a very hungry, horny, and hopping mad male wolverine.

set for tomorrow afternoon! I will give this a few days for people to jump in as wanted/needed
Messages In This Thread
I'm on my dumb shit - by Killdeer - August 02, 2021, 09:22 PM
RE: I'm on my dumb shit - by Aliana - August 03, 2021, 12:19 AM
RE: I'm on my dumb shit - by Sphyra - August 03, 2021, 04:41 AM
RE: I'm on my dumb shit - by Killdeer - August 14, 2021, 03:19 PM
RE: I'm on my dumb shit - by Aliana - September 18, 2021, 09:22 PM
RE: I'm on my dumb shit - by Sphyra - September 24, 2021, 02:36 AM
RE: I'm on my dumb shit - by Killdeer - September 26, 2021, 02:05 PM