Herbalists' Cache I guess I want you more than I thought I did
ᴀ ᴠᴀʟʟᴜᴍ ᴏғ ғᴀɪʀʏ ᴛᴀʟᴇs
sᴍᴀsʜᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ
248 Posts
Ooc — daphne
Away
phaedra reflected on her own private mushroom search. the recent memory of their taste revisiteed her tongue like a cacodemon and pushed a shudder through her bones. bitterwort and fusty hatefulness, that’s what that the flavor was.  

or ass, as wylla coarsely put it.

phaedra snorted a laugh. "you tell me." 
she was, after all, the one comparing them.

whilst cringing from the rain of fungi, the girl returned her ma's cedarwarm smile and said: "up to you," brushing the flyspecks from her fur. 

the journey to the sunspire had sated phaeedra's traveling appetite for now. she had come for wylla's happiness and the privilege of her company, content to pretend the gyves of fear were unbounded from her wrists. for as seductive as it was to worry for her father -- 
it's nothing! the voice in her head reviled -- she wanted to be present for her.

the girl placed it thus from her mind and side-stepped the fungicide crime scene, breathing deeply of the late summerly wind. 

“how will we know once we've reached the sea?” she had never set eyes upon it, after all.
Messages In This Thread
I guess I want you more than I thought I did - by Wylla - August 25, 2021, 11:29 AM
RE: I guess I want you more than I thought I did - by Wylla - September 03, 2021, 08:53 PM
RE: I guess I want you more than I thought I did - by Phaedra - September 14, 2021, 07:23 PM
RE: I guess I want you more than I thought I did - by Wylla - September 27, 2021, 06:46 PM