Firestone Hot Springs I think I could, if only I knew how to begin
355 Posts
Ooc — hela
nw! rl is more important! i've enjoyed this thread too <3 
as far as the spar, i'm fine with whatever. i'll just go with the flow. if you want, we could roll for the outcome?

Suddenly he was bounding towards her, and she turned to face him. As he got closer, she sprinted forward herself and leaped to connect with him. She could feel his teeth clamp down on her shoulder, and she aimed to grab the loose fur on the side of his neck. If she was able, she would hold on, even when his hips slammed into her side and threw off her balance.

She fell to the ground, helpless against his much larger form. She kicked up with her her rear legs, trying to move him enough that she could push out from under him and right herself again. If so, she would be ready to launch herself at him again and try to use enough force to get him to the ground.

They played a game of give and take for what felt like hours, and when they tired, they called it quits. She left there knowing she had more fighting skills and potentially a new friend.
Messages In This Thread
I think I could, if only I knew how to begin - by Arielle - November 10, 2021, 08:47 PM
RE: I think I could, if only I knew how to begin - by Arielle - December 16, 2021, 02:35 PM