Lion Head Mesa [ap] I'd rather have the right man, than the right wedding.
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
All Welcome 
Once the ceremony concluded and the after-festivities began, Ruenna moved toward @Germanicus. She was hopelessly out of her element here, and she hoped she wasn't breaking any kind of rule by moving away from the position she'd been directed to by one of the coyotes. 

"Germanicus," she murmured, her words sticking in her throat. She was a bit overcome by the fanfare and the wild, exotic lavishness of her surroundings. "..I didn't realize your position here was one of such prominence," she finally emitted. Germanicus was clearly being treated not as a guest, but as a pack member of high regard. 

"Is this your home, now? Yours and Crowfeather's?" Ruenna tried to keep the skepticism from her expression, but she couldn't help but think that this place did not suit either Germanicus or Crowfeather in the least. This was never what she would have imagined for them, and Rue was baffled that they would choose this over the Caldera. However, Ruenna knew that Germanicus was a man of his word and a payer of his debts. If he felt he owed these people, that may explain why he remained.

Ruenna experiences chronic lower back pain as a result of an accident from over a year ago. She moves with a very obvious, heavy limp.
Messages In This Thread
[ap] I'd rather have the right man, than the right wedding. - by Ruenna - November 14, 2021, 01:25 PM