Lion Head Mesa (ap) sympathy butters no parsnips
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Private 
Ruenna slipped away from the center of the action, wishing to put distance between herself and the horrifying scene involving Reyes. She was shaken. Each time the fermented fruits were offered, she accepted gratefully. In this way, she drifted to the outskirts of the party, imbibing as she went. It was there she spotted a somewhat familiar coyote. Ruenna could not be sure that this was the coyote she had interacted with upon the Redhawk Caldera border, but she took chance, calling to @Jawahir in a hesitant manner.

"Um, excuse me, ah--" She meant to say sir or miss, but she realized that she was uncertain which would fit for this canine. She had trouble telling with coyotes sometimes, and particularly in Akashingo, gender seemed to be more of a suggestion anyway. 

"I think we might have met before? If so, I'm still interested in, um, what we discussed." The information on Mahler and Stigmata. The cure for her back pain. Either would be a blessing, and Ruenna would pay handsomely. 

"I'm sorry I didn't meet with you as we planned. I had a flare-up of pain, and I wasn't able to travel when the time came." Perhaps the admission revealed a little too much about the extent of her debilitation, but Ruenna had had too much drink to guard her speech with her usual caution.

Ruenna experiences chronic lower back pain as a result of an accident from over a year ago. She moves with a very obvious, heavy limp.
Messages In This Thread
(ap) sympathy butters no parsnips - by Ruenna - November 21, 2021, 08:08 PM
RE: (ap) sympathy butters no parsnips - by Jawahir - November 23, 2021, 06:26 PM
RE: (ap) sympathy butters no parsnips - by Ruenna - November 24, 2021, 07:45 AM
RE: (ap) sympathy butters no parsnips - by Jawahir - November 24, 2021, 03:44 PM
RE: (ap) sympathy butters no parsnips - by Ruenna - November 26, 2021, 11:11 AM
RE: (ap) sympathy butters no parsnips - by Jawahir - December 01, 2021, 12:14 AM
RE: (ap) sympathy butters no parsnips - by Ruenna - December 04, 2021, 11:29 AM
RE: (ap) sympathy butters no parsnips - by Jawahir - December 12, 2021, 09:02 PM
RE: (ap) sympathy butters no parsnips - by Ruenna - December 19, 2021, 10:54 AM
RE: (ap) sympathy butters no parsnips - by Jawahir - December 22, 2021, 08:31 PM
RE: (ap) sympathy butters no parsnips - by Ruenna - December 30, 2021, 10:57 AM
RE: (ap) sympathy butters no parsnips - by Jawahir - January 02, 2022, 05:38 PM
RE: (ap) sympathy butters no parsnips - by Ruenna - January 04, 2022, 10:12 AM
RE: (ap) sympathy butters no parsnips - by Jawahir - January 05, 2022, 06:34 PM